Transform how you blog with this great resource!
Do you want to take your blog to the next level?
Do you want to get organised and manage the million and one tasks lurking in the background?
Is your head is exploding with ideas and you need a way to formulate it all?
Well you have come to the right place.
Here is your launchpad to get clarity, set your blogging intentions and organise your blog in a pretty amazing way!
The #bloggersbazaar Printable Blog Planner has been created to help bloggers, creatives and entrepreneurs plan, brainstorm, create and produce great content.
Let’s take a look inside
This new edition is split into 5 key sections that are outlined below. The planner is designed so that you can pick and choose printable pages relevant to your own blogging needs and organise these pages in a way that works for you. Have fun with it!
Get organised and make a plan so you can spend more time creating brilliant content and less time fluffing around!
Title and section pages
- Title pages – there are four title page designs included. An image version and a more simplified version.
- Section title pages – title pages for each section of the blog planner are included, these also come in two different designs.
Goals and Vision Section
- Comprehensive guide to using your planner
- My blog overview and vision sheet
- Blog branding overview sheet
- Monthly goal and brainstorming sheets
Month by Month Plan of Attack
- Blog post content planner
- My weekly plan worksheet
- Daily, weekly and monthly task planning sheets
- Weekly link party record
- Blog maintenance sheet
Records, Facts and Figures Section
- Statistics tracking sheet
- Statistics goal setting and brainstorming sheet
- Username and password keeper worksheet
- Affiliate program record sheet
- Guest post bookings sheet
- Advertising enquiries and bookings sheet
- Affiliate monthly sale figures worksheet
- Income tracking sheet
- Expenses tracking sheet
Future Planning Section
- Future post ideas sheet
- Guest post dream list worksheet
- Guest post pitch ideas planner
- Seasonal and holiday post ideas planner
Do you prefer using something digital?
- When you purchase the #bloggersbazaar Printable Planner you will also receive a copy of the digital planner. This is an Excel document that includes many of the above sections. The digital planner comes in two parts – a Blog Planner workbook and a separate Incoming and Outgoings workbook.
- I have included this digital version as you may like to use a mixture of the digital and printed versions, such as using the online version to record income, expenses and statistics and the printed version for all your brainstorming and planning.
As a blogger of five years, I know first hand there is a ton to organise and keep track of so I created this planner for myself three years ago and each year it has evolved into a more comprehensive, better designed planner.
*So that you can jump on board and use this planner at any time during the year, all the printables except the monthly goal sheets, have been designed in a dateless format. You can purchase once and use year after year.
What’s new in this redesigned Bloggers Bazaar Blog Planner?
- Complete streamlined and beautiful re-design
- 15 additional pages
- Monthly goal and brainstorming sheets
- New sections and title pages for easier folder / binder organisation
What others think about the Bloggers Bazaar planner
“Just grabbed your planner and LOVE the option to use it in Excel! I love the versatility and I’m having a ball filling it out and setting my goals!!” Mommyzoid
“I just wanted to say that I have downloaded your resources and I absolutely love them. Having only just started out in the blogging world, I feel super grateful for a site like yours. I find your site super helpful and the resources absolutely perfect. Can’t wait to print them all up and put them in a cute folder.” A Taylor
“Really Helpful hints and tips that should have my sailing through the year super organised :)”. Elise Clarkson | Pixels and Sunshine
“It is hard to keep track of everything you need to do to keep your blog running smoothly. Bec has made Bloggers Bazaar printables that are clear and simple making it so easy to get organised. Thanks for making it easy Bec.” Malinda | My Brown Paper Packages
“Your bloggers resources are absolutely amazing!! Thank you so much, Happy New Year & Well Wishes.” Sami | Nourish Wellness Coaching
Jump on the Bloggers Bazaar newsletter for special discounts and seasonal offers on all products.
TERMS OF SALE
*Please note that this is a digital product, no hard copy product will be posted to you. You are purchasing the files in a digital A4 PDF format and the files will be accessible to you upon completion of your payment.
© 2015. All rights reserved. Files are for non-commercial use. Personal use only. Please do not sell or redistribute.
Returns are not available on electronically delivered items, but if you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please contact me and i will work to resolve any issues you have.