A little about Bloggers Bazaar
Bloggers Bazaar is a bustling online space, launched in September 2013, that taps into the world of blogging and gives creative women a space they can rely on for great resources, design inspiration, tutorials, gorgeous products and business advice to inject into their own blogs and businesses.
Founder, Bec Zacher, loves helping women unearth the message that they have and presenting all these gems on a beautifully crafted online space for modern day storytellers.
The Bloggers Bazaar reader is a sassy modern woman who has a desire to forge her own career path. She is smart, motivated, and loves stylish products and keeping up to date with the latest gadgets. She is a lover of social media and has a every-growing online presence.
Is your brand or business a good fit for Bloggers Bazaar?
- Are your customers female, aged between 20-45?
- Are your customers seekers of stylish products, the latest gadgets or tools that simplify a busy schedule and help with time management and productivity?
- Do you offer services that assist bloggers in getting their message out there, or help them connect with brands through your services?
- Do you have a new lifestyle, organisation, or productivity product or online store you would like to promote?
- Do you have a product launch coming up that would align perfectly with Bloggers Bazaar readers?
If so, I would love to look at ways that we could work together!
Statistics of the Bloggers Bazaar community
Since launching in September 2013, Bloggers Bazaar is growing each month –
- Bloggers Bazaar has a combined social media and email following of 12,000+ people
- Bloggers Bazaar has an email subscriber database of 1880
- Bloggers Bazaar has 5035 followers on Facebook
- Bloggers Bazaar has 4056 followers on Pinterest
- Bloggers Bazaar has 723 followers on Twitter
- Bloggers Bazaar has 360 followers on Google+
- (Current as of Jan 2017)
I have been featured in many places around the web, here is a small selection –
- Kidspot Top 40 Bloggers 2014 – nominated in the top 40 bloggers for my category in 2014
- iBlog Magazine June 2015 – Advertising and affiliate services for bloggers
- Twelveskip – Tools and Resources to create blog post images
- Buzzfeed – 19 Useful Tips Every Blogger Should Know
- Squirrelly Minds – Included as a must read blogger
- Kaleidescope Blog – Demystifying Social Media Series written in collaboration with Amanda Fuller
Most popular content on Bloggers Bazaar
- Email newsletter tutorials for bloggers – shared on social media over 10,000 times
- The bloggers ultimate guide to Instagram – shared over 6900 times on Pinterest
- Advertising and affiliate services for bloggers – shared on social media over 4214 times
- How to build a thriving community on Instagram – shared over 3400 time on Pinterest
- How to create an advertising and media kit – shared over 1290 time on Pinterest
- 20 Things to do to increase traffic to your blog -shared on social media over 2123 times
- How to create an income from blogging – shared over 2600 times on Pinterest
- How to grow your blog with Google+ – shared over 2800 times on Pinterest
Ways that we can work together
Sponsored Posts – Let’s get creative!
Sponsored posts are a great way to promote your products and services to my engaged readers. I love getting creative in how i present sponsored content to my readers so you won’t find any copy and pasting of a press release here. Let’s think outside the box and craft something that readers will love and relate to? This could be along the lines of: A day in my office with ……….. / My workspace overhaul with ………. / On the road with ……….. / Ways in which ………. has made my life as a mum in business far easier / 10 ways to use this stylish ………. / How i work on the go with my ………….. Contact me now and lets craft something fun and creative that my audience will love! Sponsored content starts from $150 per post but a quote will be provide depending on the length and time required for each specific project.
Do you have a product that my readers would love? Let’s run a giveaway together and get people interacting with your product and vision. All giveaways will be promoted across my various social media channels and on my blog. Each giveaway will also be allocated a advertisement in my sidebar to drive more traffic. Please contact me for rates depending on the specific product or service and the type of giveaway you would like to run.
Do you have a product or service that you would love reviewed on my blog? Reviews are a great way to build up online credibility and promote your business in a more relatable and honest manner. All reviews include high quality photography of the item or imagery of the service or online store. Product must be provided for the review and if it does not meet a certain monetary value there is an submission cost involved to have your product or service reviewed. A great option in a review to get readers more engaged is to run a review alongside a giveaway. In this case item must be provided for the readers and also for the review. Please contact me to discuss this further and work out a great package that works in favour of your business.
Guest Posting & Collaborations
I love doing interviews and guest posting and am always grateful for the opportunity to be featured on your space and interact with your community. Please note that with a full schedule i can only accept certain invitations. Please contact me and let me know what you are putting together and i would love to work with you if the timing is right.
In regards to collaborations, I am open to ideas and opportunities to work with other brands and bloggers so get in touch and we can make something happen.
My details –
Located on the Gold Coast QLD, Australia. Please contact me for address details.
*Please read my full disclosure policy as this relates to any work that I do with brands on my blog.